A company with tradition
In 1945, after the end of the Second World War, Max Böhler and Ferdinand Weber founded the company BÖWE, which was initially called Böhler und Weber.
Born out of necessity
When the Messerschmitt AG was closed, Böhler and Weber were also affected. In a cowshed in the district Pfersee of Augsburg, they produced at first various everyday items from army goods that were urgently needed after the war. Allegedly also cooking pots out of steel helmets.